Many people are now aware that Autodesk has released the 2017 version of its various software packages. There are many great blog posts about the enhancements in the packages and I really like some of those enhancements. Before discussing any of those 2017 enhancements, I thought I would post some links to official Autodesk pages for you to peruse.
Following are the misc links.
- In the Fold blog post: http://inthefold.autodesk.com/in_the_fold/2016/04/revit-2017-advances-bim-for-future-of-designing-buildings.html
- What’s New Revit 2017: http://www.autodesk.com/campaigns/whats-new-revit
- The March 31 BIM360.com blog post
- What’s new in AutoCAD 2017: http://www.autodesk.com/products/autocad/features/new
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017
- The Civil 3D 2017 section of today’s BIM on the Rocks post: http://bimontherocks.com/new-civil3d-and-infraworks360/
- What’s New Civil 3D 2017: http://www.autodesk.com/campaigns/whats-new-civil-3d
- See the InfraWorks 360 section of BIM on the Rocks post: http://bimontherocks.com/new-civil3d-and-infraworks360/
- What’s New for InfraWorks 360: http://www.autodesk.com/campaigns/whats-new-infraworks-360
Autodesk Structural Fabrication Suite
- BIM and Beam blog post on Autodesk Structural Fabrication Suite 2017
Autodesk Advance Steel 2017
- The April 14 BIM and Beam blog post.