Autodesk has released Update 11 for Revit 2015. It appears that the release is primarily about stability of the software, but it is always a good thing to have better stability.
The following are listed improvements in Update 11.
- Improves stability after editing a dimension witness line and then moving the mouse outside of the Properties palette.
- Improves stability when creating dimensions.
- Improves stability when working within a worksharing model with central files on an unstable network environment.
- Improves stability when modifying a schedule’s appearance when the schedule does not contain table contents and headers.
- Improves stability when encountering conflicting non-unique extensible storage schemas.
Following are the build numbers for Update 11:
- Revit 2015 build: 20151207_1515
- Revit 2015 R2 build: 20151208_0715