Autodesk has now released downloadable enhancements for the 2012 versions of its various Revit-based software packages. If you are an Autodesk subscription program member, you can log into your subscription site and download the enhancements for your particular product(s). If you do not know how to get into your subscription site, you will need to contact the reseller from which you purchased your Autodesk product.
Some of the product enhancements that are available include:
- Revit Extensions for Autodesk Revit 2012
- Bridges – Roads and Terrain
- Timber – Wood Framing Walls
- Modeling – Excel Based Model Generation
- Modeling – Frame Generator
- Modeling – Grids Generator
- Misc – Elements Positioning
- Misc – Freeze Drawings
- Misc – Compare Models
- Misc – Text Generator
- Misc – Content Generator
- Misc – Shared Parameters Converter
- Roombook Extension for Autodesk Revit 2012
- Autodesk Revit Model Review 2012
- Globe Link for Autodesk Revit 2012
- Publish 3D building information models directly from Revit into Google Earth mapping service and acquire site informtion from Google Earth mapping service. Optimized for Google Earth version 5 mapping service.
- Autodesk Revit DB Link 2012
- Import and export data between Revit and an external database and maintain relationships of linked data.
Other Revit extensions that have previously been released include:
- Batch Print for Autodesk Revit 2012
- Provides an easy way to print a large quantity of drawings from Revit.
- Worksharing Monitor for Autodesk Revit 2012
- Helps users with information specific to worksharing on Revit projects.
Depending on what products that you have on the subscription program, you may have different downloads available to you. If you are a subscription member, you should see if any these are beneficial to you as you paid for them by being on the subscription program.