Autodesk has released Web Update 1 for Revit® Architecture 2011. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available, and one download will take care of both the Revit® Architecture version and the Revit® Architecture Suite version.
You can get the update from the following webpage:
Revit Architecture Update Download
According to Autodesk’s update list, following are Revit® Architecture 2011 enhancements in Web Update 1:
- The list of supported video cards and drivers has been updated.
- Improves stability in working with families.
- Improves stability when deleting views.
- Improves stability when export to gbXML.
- Improves stability when view “Analytical Surfaces” in the Export gbXML dialog.
- Correct export of embedded curtain walls to gbXML.
- Improves stability when export to DWG.
- Improves stability when export a split view with shared coordinates to DWG.
- Respects crop region with blocks when exported to DWG in wireframe visual style.
- Correct placement of annotation when exported to DWG.
- Improves stability when Export to DWF.
- Improves stability and performance when working in the Materials dialog.
- Improves IFC import to display a warning when encountering a geometry issue that would have previously caused instability in some cases.
- Improves Properties Palette and canvas interaction that caused unstable graphics if family regenerations were interrupted.
- Updates to placed instances will now occur when reloading a Family Parameter into project environment as a Reporting Parameter.
- Improves In Canvas Parameter Labeling to allow a Reporting Parameter to be created when an Instance or Type Parameter could not be.
- Disables Reporting Parameters between In Place Families and Reference geometry.
- Correct parameter names display within the Decal Dialog.
- Improves consistency between Revit and Max when exporting lights with IES files via FBX.
- Restored custom quality setting that controls number of refractions in a rendering.
- Improves the performance when adjusting the exposure of a rendered image.
- Improves issues encountered when rendering elements with different phase settings.
- Repairs upgrade issue with certain light fixtures using IES files.
- Repairs printing issue where Scope Boxes from Linked files were visible despite Print settings turning them off.
- Ensures correct orientation of Elevation tags when tag family is edited.
- Improves stability when switching among the tabs in RVT Links Display Settings.
- Improves stability when ungrouping arrayed elements.
- Improves Filter Rules.
Autodesk® Revit® 2011 API Enhancements:
- ElementParameterFilters now operate properly against ElementType elements
- Improves stability when saving a family and there are event subscribers for Save or Save As.
- Closes the Family editor environment after loading a family via the API
- Improves stability when using selection APIs to pick grid elements.
- Dynamic Model Update: GetChangeTypeGeometry() now triggers properly when active type is changed
- Improves stability for Dynamic Model Update: when registering updaters and more than one application is registered
- The new API SunAndShadowSettings.CalculateTimeZone() uses Revit’s mechanism to calculate the time zone value for a given latitude and longitude. This calculation is more accurate than the results obtained from City.TimeZone.
- Improves performance of display of Analysis Visualization framework when Hardware Acceleration is on.
- VSTA is now allowed for multiple concurrent sessions of Revit; editing the same module by two sessions is prohibited
- VSTA: Document-level macros no longer become corrupted when the document is workshared and the macro is edited by more than one concurrent session
- Improves stability when calls to NewFamilyDocument() and PickObjects() are used in sequence
- VSTA: Revit no longer prematurely exits when opening a project containing corrupted macros
- The Idling event no longer generates a journal comment for each invocation
Autodesk has also released Web Update 1 for Revit® MEP 2011 at the following location:
Revit MEP Update Download
Autodesk has released Web Update 1 for Revit® Structure 2011 at the following location:
Revit Structure Update Download