Autodesk has released Service Pack 1 for AutoCAD Architecture 2010 for both the 32-bit and the 64-bit operating systems. The service pack addresses fixes in both AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD Architecture 2010.
You can download it at the following website:
The update requires access to the original installation disc (or image file if installed via image), so you will want to make sure you have it handy before you start installing the update. The AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite 2010, which includes AutoCAD Architecture 2010, uses the same update file as regular AutoCAD Architecture.
According to the readme file, the following AutoCAD Architecture defects have been fixed in AutoCAD Architecture 2010 Update 1:
- Multiple overlapping windows may lead to incorrect dimensions.
- AutoCAD Architecture might crash when trying to define a Display Theme style using .NET API.
- Slabs may have the wrong elevation when imported from an IFC file due to an incorrect thickness offset.
- Exporting a drawing to IFC may create incorrect IFC GUIDs for AEC objects.
- Importing IFC files that contain certain material settings may crash.
- Space exported to IFC have the IFC type of IFCTYPEOBJECT instead of IFCSPACETYPE.
- The “New layer from Standard” button doesn’t work in localized versions.
- Layer description fields are not automatically populated in all cases.
- Response is very slow when using Dynamic UCS and objects are Isolated.
- Changing an entry to one that is the first characters of the previous entry will not work in some fields.
- Schedules are not sorted as expected when values are a combination of numeric and alphabetic characters.
- Some objects imported from Inventor display as points in 2D Sections.
- Custom block based on 3D Solids using Boolean operations are always placed at the start point.
- AutoCAD Architecture might hang when opening certain drawings that contain modified Wall Endcaps.
- Window openings may not be created due to Wall Plan Modifiers.
- Using Refedit on a block containing Wall Object may cause a crash.
- Openings in Xrefs with negative Z value are placed at an incorrect position.